Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday minion/humom

Hey everyone, it's Mina....%&*(JDLJ(#)&

AND CELESTE!!!!11!! *Mina paws keyboard away from Celeste*

Anyway, today is my minion's birthday. In dog years, she is as old as a brontosaurus fossil. Growing older has not made her any wiser.

For example, see this cupcake? Isn't it nice and tasty looking? My minion spent fifteen minutes taking pictures of this cupcake and its brethren. FIFTEEN MINUTES. In dog years, that is about two billion years.

Even worse, she ate this cupcake (and one other, to be accurate) and gave me none of it. I have forgiven her because it IS her birthday but it was still pretty tragic for me.

Anyway, Celeste has something to say apparently.

HI IT'S ME CELESTE!!!!11!!! I love, love, loves, loves, love my mom. A lot. If I could draws a picture of my love I would needs five million kajillion trillion trees turned into papers. I is so happy she is having the birthday today that I want to bark and howl and sing songs to the moon. But the moon is being hided by global cloud coverage so I will sing songs to my mom and Mina and anyone else who hears me. *AROOOOOOOOOOO*

Happy Birthday, mom!!!!

Mina, here: Yes, Happy Birthday, minion. Next year, make liver cupcakes. Then you can celebrate by feeding them to me. Maybe even one to my little not-sister, Celeste.

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Happy Burpday to your Humom! That cupcake looks delish but too bad there's choc on it. Merry Christmas & Happy Howlidays!

Very happy,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Birfday to yer minion! Wow does she gets extra presents cause it is so close to Christmas?? Well Happy Howlidays too! Hope you getted what you wanted Mina and Celeste!

Yer pal Dozer

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to the minion. Love, Daisy Dog