Monday, March 30, 2009

I has the grasses!!!

Hi everyone, it's me TEAM CELESTE!!!!1!! and I has grasses!!! Here is a pictures of me with the grasses! My most awesomest of sisters says I look like a devil hounds, but I tells her that if I was a devils hound than that makes her a devil hounds sisters!!!! She says I'm not her real sisters, I says the bonds of sisterhoods knows no genetic markers!!

Anyways, no I is not growlings, but I AM chewings on grasses at my grandparents house. Their grasses tastes a lot funniers than the grasses at my most bestest mom's houses, which is why my most bestest mom says I throws up alls the time after eatings the grandparent's grasses. My most awesomest of big sisters says I throws up the grasses because it's the devils trying to purge me of goodnesses. Then I tells her she throws up grasses too.

This is her responses:

Mina: I am not amused by Celeste or by you. I am sleeping, zen-like and tranquil, far away from the maddening not-sister and the camera-toting minion. And I do not throw up grass, I gently cough up that which is unworthy of my digestive system. There is a difference.

3 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

You make it sound so refined!

Daisy Dog said...

Wow a dissertation by a dog on eating grass and barfing. cute! Mina you look hugable!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes Mummy also has menny pitchers of me looking mean and scary but that is cause she always takes the pitcher when I am chewing or sneezing or yawning or coffing!

Yer pal Dozer

PS Grass is yummy.