Saturday, November 29, 2008

Me and Henrietta

Hey it's me, Mina. My minion bought a 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid which she calls Henrietta.

Here is a picture of the dumb car and the most awesome of occupants, me.

I don't really mean Henrietta is dumb, she does manage to get me places that are full of good smells and fun stuff. She also puts my not-sister in the back which is kind of nice.


Thing is, Henrietta didn't take me anywhere in this picture. She just sat there. I mean, I can get that kind of action by sitting on a rock. To make matters worse, my minion wandered about fifty feet away to take a picture. She took several from different angles and the most egregious violation of my rights occurred - after traipsing me out into the car, sitting me in the car, she took me back out of the car and into the house. What?

I am not amused.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

What?! It is a huge outrage to be taken to the car and not even get a ride around the block! I don't know about that minion of yours... except it's really good that you get to ride up front and Celeste has to ride in the back!

Miss Mina, you do look awfully beWROOtiful in Henrietta. Her colour looks good on you.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello mina its dennis the vizsla dog hay i think yoo shud soo for emoshunal distress my sister trouble the kitty has an army of loyers maybe she can lone yoo wun ok bye

Amber-Mae said...

Nice car but you got chucked out of it? I don't get it...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

hehehe, when i take the garbage or recycles out to the garage, Puppy will hop into my car if the window is open and wait for me to take him somewhere. anywhere. then i have to call him out of the car and back into the house and he looks so bummed that there was no ride.
-yesididit

Anonymous said...

Henrietta looks like a lovely car, but you are gorgeous! We love your face!

Anonymous said...

New car! Woo hoo! Well mebbe the next time you will get a ride? Let me tell you that getting to sit in the car is a far better thang than wut my Mummy does. She sez hay Dozer you wanna go for a RIDE?? And I get sooo happy and smiley and cute and then she jest takes a pitcher and sez oh that wuz a good pitcher but she does not take me on a ride!!

Well anyways hope you get to go on a ride for real!

Yer pal Dozer